Kiama Junior Rugby - Training 2018
- 2018 Training starts on Wednesday 7.3.18 for ages U7 – U15.
U16 & 17s training has already started with the seniors on a Tuesday night.
- U7, U8 and U9s train down on Chittick Oval from 4.30pm – 5.30pm
U10 and U11 train down on Chittick Oval from 4.30pm – 6pm.
- U12, U13 and The 2nd XV (U14 and U15) train on the Showground from 4.30pm – 6pm.
- The 1st XV (U16 and U17) train with the Seniors:
Tuesday Nights 6.30pm at the Showground.
This year Kiama Junior Rugby is fielding teams from U6 – U17.
Girls 7s teams in the U13, U15 and U17 age groups.
All Junior games are held on Sundays.
Our older teams will be in the format of:
- 1st XV – U16s and U17s
- 2nd XV - U14s and U15s
Kiama Junior Rugby - Registration 2018
All Junior Rugby registrations are to be done individually online and paid during this process.
If you are using your government active Kids Voucher for Rugby union please ensure you have your voucher number ready when registering your player to Kiama
Where to get your active kids voucher? - Follow the Service NSW link here.
Medicare card details needed for verification.
Once you have your voucher go to the RugbyLink website here. This will lead you to our registration page.
If you are a returning player you will need your myrugbyid number. If you are new to rugby you will have to set up an account.
Players height and weight - Mandatory from ARU in 2018.
Active kids voucher number - if using it.
All payments must be paid online during the registration process.
- U6 and U7 - $30.00 (online processing fee included)
- U8 - U17 - $100.00 (online processing fee included)
- U13, U15 and U17 girls 7s Rugby - $50.00
The option to use your Active kids voucher will be available at the payments page.
Registration days at the club house, for new players or those needing help to register will be held on Wednesday
21.2.18 and Wednesday 28.2.18 from 4.30pm – 6pm.